Fence Post 1.03 in. Thick x 2.23 in. Width x 94 in. Length Vinyl Overlap Stair Nose Molding
Couldn't load pickup availability
Overlap Stair Nose adds a finished look to stairways and steps. The Overlap Stair Nose is used over existing rigid stairs with vinyl planks to complete the stair. If you plan to install new stair risers, you will need to cut the riser flush with the existing stair tread, so the overlap stair nose covers the riser properly. You can also use the overlap stair nosing wherever you have a floor that is raised above the adjoining area. Note: Stairs that have an existing bull nose will need to have the bull nose removed prior to installing the new tread or riser to accept the overlap stair nose correctly. We recommend to purchase and have this molding before you begin the installation so there is no error in planning your cuts.
- 1.03 in. thickness x 2.23 in. width x 94 in. length
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade, or Below grade
- Can be installed over both concrete and wooden subfloors
- Residential and commercial use
- Clean with a damp cloth
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes.
Total Thickness (mm)
Flooring Product Type
Overlap Stair Nose
Indoor / Outdoor
For the complete installation guide, please refer to our installation page.
FREE DOMESTIC ORDERS FOR FLOORINGS AND MOLDING.
- Flooring: 2-5 business days
- Hardwood Molding: 15 business days min. (make to order)
- Vinyl Molding: 25 business days
Small Parcel: approx. 3 to 7 business days transit
LTL Freight: approx. 5-15 business days transit time.
*All dates are estimated and may or may not reflect the actual processing time, shipping date and/or delivery date.
For the complete shipping information, please refer to our shipping page.