Glenwood 0.523 in. Thick x 1.50 in. Width x 78 in. Length Hardwood Threshold Molding
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hardwood end molding/threshold is used with planks to complete the end of the flooring. This transition is used where your bamboo flooring meets carpet, or in areas where you need to cover the expansion gap but cannot use wall base or quarter round. It can also be used at sliding glass doors, around fireplace hearths, and next to other hard surfaces such as ceramic tile.
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple
- 0.523 in. thick x 1.50 in. width x 78 in. length
- Item coordinates with 2/7 in. flooring
- 78 in. length per molding and molding weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade Or Below grade
- Installation: high grade construction adhesive
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts.
- Photo is a representation of molding profile
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Warranty: sold as is - no warranty for moldings
Total Thickness (mm)
Flooring Product Type
Indoor / Outdoor
For the complete installation guide, please refer to our installation page.
FREE DOMESTIC ORDERS FOR FLOORINGS AND MOLDING.
- Flooring: 2-5 business days
- Hardwood Molding: 15 business days min. (make to order)
- Vinyl Molding: 25 business days
Small Parcel: approx. 3 to 7 business days transit
LTL Freight: approx. 5-15 business days transit time.
*All dates are estimated and may or may not reflect the actual processing time, shipping date and/or delivery date.
For the complete shipping information, please refer to our shipping page.