Rustic Barn 0.80 in. Thick x 2 in. Width x 78 in. Length Hardwood Overlap Stair Nose Molding
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hardwood stair nose is used on steps, landings, or stairs with wood planks to complete the tread. If you plan to make stair risers, you will need to bring the riser up flush with the existing tread for the riser to fit under the stair nose. You can also use stair nosing wherever you have a floor that is raised above the adjoining area. It is best to glue the stair nose with high grade construction adhesive to ensure it will stay firmly attached. Note: Stairs that have an existing bull nose will need to have the bull nose removed prior to using stair nosing.
- Wood species: real domestic white oak
- 3/4 in. thick x 2 in. wide x 78 in. length
- Item coordinates with 2/7 in. flooring
- 78 in. length per molding and molding weight: 3 lbs.
- Prefinished rustic barn dark color, low gloss, smooth with wire brushing/natural graining finish
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: high grade construction adhesive
- Residential and commercial use
- Warranty: sold as is - no warranty for moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts.
- Photo is a representation of molding profile
Total Thickness (mm)
Flooring Product Type
Overlap Stair Nose
Indoor / Outdoor
For the complete installation guide, please refer to our installation page.
FREE DOMESTIC ORDERS FOR FLOORINGS AND MOLDING.
- Flooring: 2-5 business days
- Hardwood Molding: 15 business days min. (make to order)
- Vinyl Molding: 25 business days
Small Parcel: approx. 3 to 7 business days transit
LTL Freight: approx. 5-15 business days transit time.
*All dates are estimated and may or may not reflect the actual processing time, shipping date and/or delivery date.
For the complete shipping information, please refer to our shipping page.