Sandstone 0.445 in. Thick x 1.50 in. Width x 78 in. Length Hardwood T-Molding
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hardwood t-molding is used to join 2 materials that are exactly the same height to hide the expansion gaps. It is mainly or primarily used to separate 2 rooms so that the different expansion rates will not affect the adjoining rooms. Commonly used in doorways.
- Wood Species: Real Domestic White Oak
- 0.445 in. thick x 1.50 in. width x 78 in. length
- T-molding stub/stump is approximately 0.20 in. width
- Item coordinates with 2/7 in. flooring
- 78 in. length per molding and molding weight: 2 lbs.
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade Or Below grade
- Installation: high grade construction adhesive
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts.
- Photo is a representation of molding profile
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Warranty: sold as is - no warranty for moldings
Total Thickness (mm)
Flooring Product Type
Indoor / Outdoor
For the complete installation guide, please refer to our installation page.
FREE DOMESTIC ORDERS FOR FLOORINGS AND MOLDING.
- Flooring: 2-5 business days
- Hardwood Molding: 15 business days min. (make to order)
- Vinyl Molding: 25 business days
Small Parcel: approx. 3 to 7 business days transit
LTL Freight: approx. 5-15 business days transit time.
*All dates are estimated and may or may not reflect the actual processing time, shipping date and/or delivery date.
For the complete shipping information, please refer to our shipping page.