Weathered Oak 0.50 in. Thick x 1.50 in. Width x 78 in. Length Overlap Reducer Hardwood Molding
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hardwood overlap reducer provides a transition to add the finishing touches to your bamboo flooring. This transition is used at thresholds to reduce height of bamboo flooring to meet other flooring materials at substrate level. It is designed to overlap floating floors to allow proper expansion space between 2 flooring materials.
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple
- 0.50 in. thick x 1-1/2 in. wide x 78 in. length
- Item coordinates with 2/7 in. flooring
- 78 in. length per molding and molding weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade Or Below grade
- Installation: high grade construction adhesive
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts.
- Photo is a representation of molding profile
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Warranty: sold as is - no warranty for moldings
Total Thickness (mm)
Flooring Product Type
Indoor / Outdoor
For the complete installation guide, please refer to our installation page.
FREE DOMESTIC ORDERS FOR FLOORINGS AND MOLDING.
- Flooring: 2-5 business days
- Hardwood Molding: 15 business days min. (make to order)
- Vinyl Molding: 25 business days
Small Parcel: approx. 3 to 7 business days transit
LTL Freight: approx. 5-15 business days transit time.
*All dates are estimated and may or may not reflect the actual processing time, shipping date and/or delivery date.
For the complete shipping information, please refer to our shipping page.